The Ring Part 1 (5 C's)
If you think The Ring was just a scary movie, think again. The Ring is one of the most important things to a woman. It's a proof of commitment, strength of love, and a way she can win the "Who's ring is bigger" game.
I believe that when girls are born, there is a secret meeting that happens in the maternity ward in which the female babies are taught the 5 C's of ring importance;
1. Cut. This doesn't mean one diamond will cut glass better than another, guys,
2. Carat. Not like Bugs Bunny eats, guys,
3. Clarity. Almost every diamond has flaws in them. It's true. Who knew that a bunch of money could be spent on a diamond that wasn't perfect?
4. Color. Guys, there are Pink (Jlo got one from Ben), Purple (Kobe got one for Vanessa), Canary (That's yellow to us guys), and more different color of diamonds (and that does NOT involve you painting it with house paint, guys), and
5. Cost. That's where the man comes in. ;)
I couldn't spell Size with a C, but I'll put it in here anyway, because no matter what you've heard, gentlemen.
Size does matter, especially with rings.
Oh, one more thing. I have no proof, but I believe that some women carry a Jeweler's Loop (That special magnifier that Jewelers use to look at gems) in their purse and take it out to check rings out (while no one is looking, of course).
One final thing. Men, if you think you will be slick and buy a Cubic Zirconium ring and pass it off as a diamond... Bad things will happen to you. I don't know what, but it will be very, very bad. I mean, worse than Tiger Woods bad.
The photo of the fantastic ring I am featuring is by the awesome Etsy artisan, Laurie Sarah. Please visit her store, and let her know that Jeff from Men are Dumb sent you. Thanks. I receive no compensation for featuring the ring, but I enjoy her Laurie's style, and want to feature it here.
If you like this blog;
* Follow it
* Leave a Comment
* Tell your friends
* Return often
Thanks for dropping by. I mean it,
Writer, Blogger, Comedian, Dumb Guy
RoneyZone Productions - Awesome creations you haven't heard of, til now.