Greetings friends you haven't seen in awhile is treated differently by Men and Women.
Men, when they see someone they haven't seen in awhile, they usually give them a head lift, and a "Hey, how's it going?" or maybe if it's a really special event (especially if it's a group of guys they have seen in awhile) one of the guys will say, "Hey, there he is!" After that some one arm hugs with back bumping with a fist, high fives, handshakes, and other macho exchanges.
Women, on the other hand treat it much differently. When women meet a group of other ladies they haven't seen in awhile (even though they may have played games on Facebook with them off and on for 6 months) is an important ritual. If a couple arrives, it becomes a high school flashback; Guys go to the guys area, and the women congregate near a doorway. Then, the transformation happens. The women have been the way they are (voice, etc) all the way to the event, but when they see a group of women they haven't seen in awhile, things change;
1. Their voices go up 4 octaves,
2. They hug and hover cheek kiss every woman there,
3. The younger they are, there may be jumping up and down or hand shaking involved (very rare, but it does happen. I've seen it),
4. Eeking, squeeling, and other such sounds,
5. The speed in which they talk increases 20 times, and
6. all the while keeping the Valley Girl accent (including the words, "Cute," "I Know," "Oh my God," and "Love it").
The ear-piercing sound that is created by a female group re-meeting, makes men run away clutching their ears in pain. After that, I'm convinced that Women trade secrets to take over the world and vote on new color names.
Note: For church going folks, this happens every Sunday. Just sayin'
If you like this blog;
* Follow it
* Leave a Comment
* Tell your friends
* Return often
Thanks for dropping by. I mean it,
Writer, Blogger, Comedian, Dumb Guy
RoneyZone Productions - Awesome creations you haven't heard of, til now.