Men and Women view shoes very differently.
Generally, Men have around 4 pairs of shoes (not including specific sport shoes);
1. Dress/Work shoes,
2. Play shoes,
3. Shoes that look like they have been through the Apocalypse. These shoes once were great, but they look like the Alien (from the movie) and Cujo have fought over it for a year or two. When a guy wears them, you see more sock than shoe. Yes it smells, too. Suffice it to say, these shoes are worn for routine (which is never routine) home maintenance or Halloween (preferably if said male is going as a Hobo. A single Hobo.
4. Flip Flops. Normally the male can only find one of the Flip Flops. Where has the other one gone? Dunno. Maybe the place where "the other sock" goes. Anyway, he will never buy new Flip Flips, because the ones at home (You know, the pair that only one can be found. That pair.) are "broken in" and comfy. The scene unfolds on the day his girlfriend wanted to go to the beach. She tries to get him to buy new ones, he protests, she sigh, and the man to go into "Search the House" mode. She sits down and texts her friends her true feelings about him. In the end, the "other" Flip Flop is never found, but he did find;
his royal blue skinny tie he wore at that party that one time,
his signed MC Hammer poster,
2 and 1/3 Star Wars figures, and
a still unopened birthday card from his girlfriend (who still lives with him, until she saw the card (unopened). Yup, she left. You realize it took him an hour to call her begging for forgiveness, because he found his old Sega Genesis, too.).
Women and shoes almost have a fetish-like attraction to shoes. Not bashing, just saying. Look, men like to see them on a woman, too. Especially high-heels. However, if there was a law passed stating that women could only own 4 pairs of shoes, there would be anarchy, rioting in the streets, and Starbucks would be handed out for free (finally).
According to my secret sources, there are certain types of shoes;
1. Platform shoes. Either ladies want to be taller, or they want to feel like they are in the rock band, Kiss.,
2. Pumps/High Heels. A moment of silence and reverence for the Pump/High Heel shoe. Ladies, we know it may feel uncomfortable to wear them, but men everywhere Thank you (Heck, some of us may look at you, give you a quick smile and nod.), and a quick shout out to Meghan McCain for loving wearing them. Respect,
3. Slip ons. See, for the most part all guys shoes are slip-ons, but ladies have certain shoes for quick trips around the house, Walt Disney World, wherever.,
4. Tennis Shoe. Some ladies do, in fact play tennis in said Tennis Shoes, but actually these are casual shoes to shop for their fiance's wide-screen TV (Men can dream, right?),
5. Boot. Whether western or not, boots are kinda sexy. Just sayin',
Read more here: http://new.roneyzone.com/blogs/menaredumb/classic-madblog-women-and-shoes/
If you like this blog;
* Follow it
* Leave a Comment
* Tell your friends
* Return often