Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

What do you need from me?

Howdy. From time to time, I'm going to ask what you need from me. This blog is not a one way street of me wanting comments, followers, fame and fortune, etc, I want to see if I can help you all, too.

When I post questions like this, I get a few, "I want a million dollars," "A better job," "A nicer husband/boyfriend," etc. I want to help (If I can), but I'm not a magician or a millionaire.

Seriously, if you need me to promote something, teach or explain how to do something about blogging, find a site that may help your productivity, etc. I'll tell you if I can't help you, but I at least want to try.

I have always known that we all know cool things, but we will never learn more, unless we help each other and share with each other.

Okay, that sounds lofty, but suffice it to say that behind the text and pictures of this blog, is a person that actually cares about the people who follow it and wants to see what I can do to help.

Bottom line, I care.

Yes, I get busy and I don't know it all, but let's see what happens with this.

So, what do you need from me? You can post it here, or email me at: jeff.roney@gmail.com

5 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

What a fantastic idea! I believe that if more people were open to sharing their knowledge and ideas, without fear of being taken advantage of, the world would quickly become a better place. You'll hear from me again!

SquirrelQueen said...

It is a great idea but at the moment I can't think of a single thing. I'll ponder it for a bit and see if anything comes to mind.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! Hope your enjoying your weekend! I have something for you on my blog. Thank you for being one of my newest followers! http://www.kiddiescornerdeals.com/2010/05/tags-and-awardsthank-you.html

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Any enlightenment on dealing with the other half is appreciated!

Millennium Housewife said...

Could you get me a million dollars? I hear you're a magician. x